The player in Elder Scrolls Skyrim can choose to be any one of ten races: Altmer, Argonian, Bosmer, Breton, Dunmer, Imperial, Khajiit, Nord, Orc and Redguard.
New Race Customization in Elder Scrolls Skyrim
The player character in Elder Scrolls Skyrim will still be hugely customizable. A vast array of beards and customizable body features will be among the new options available.
Race Bonuses in Elder Scrolls Skyrim
Each race has its own unique and varied abilities and powers, along with bonuses to certain Skills. As a result, race is the only choice during the character creation process that has an effect on gameplay.
Unlike previous Elder Scrolls games, the player’s race has no effect on initial attributes (since those attributes do not exist in the game). Furthermore, all races have the same movement speeds.
Character Creation Images in Elder Scrolls Skyrim
- May Vault Boy Tee of the Month: Chemist!
- Marvel at this Elder Scrolls Online Screenshot
- TwitchWorks Time Travels in Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (Updated)
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood – Preview Roundup
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood — ‘Get Psyched’ Primer (Preloads, System Requirements, and more!)
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood – Playing With History